Low Pressure Copper Pre-Preg
Coupler is a novel organic copper-clad laminate that is available with 40-50 micron molecularly flexible dielectric and as thin 1/4 oz copper layer for ultra-thin components and boards.
AIT patented (US patent#7,154,046; 6,717,819; 6,580,035; 6,581,276; 6,108,210; 6,297,564; 6,665,193; 6,973,716)) flexible circuit substrates (FCS) are organic copper-clad laminate that differs from traditional FCS in two fundamental aspects to give them the unparalleled reliability performance:
- Instead of polyimide-adhesive or vacuum deposited copper laminates, its uses AIT proprietary flexible hydrophic dielectric insulating layer resulting in stress-free and high speed circuits and interconnections.
- Unparalleled high temperature stability to withstand soldering at 300°C.
- Multi-layer capability with the same flexible dielectric copper pre-preg that can be laminate at low pressure of less than 14 psi and 125°C or higher.
- Thinner pre-preg are available in rolls of 24-inch width.
- Thicker pre-preg are available in sheets of 24-inch by 24-inch.
- Ideal for flexible circuits, fine-pitch interposers, power and LED components, modules.
Flexible Pre-Preg for Flex Circuits and Interposers
|AIT Product||Characteristics||Copper Thickness(oz)||Dielectric Thickness(mils)||Nominal Stack Thickness (mils)||DielectricStrength of Insulating Layer(Volt/mil)||Dielectric Constant of Insulating Layer|
Flexible Pre-Preg for Power and LED Modules
|AIT Product||Characteristics||Copper Thickness(oz)||Thermal Resistance(°C/W-in2)||Nominal Stack Thickness (mils)||DielectricStrength of Insulating Layer(Volt/mil)||Dielectric Constant of Insulating Layer|
For more information and recommendation assistance, please contact AIT sales and engineering:
AIT technical sales and service department can also be reached at: 1-609-799-9388 or 1-800-735-5040 (EST) and Fax: 609-799-9308