COOL-BOND™ PSA-3NC is a novel non curing pressure sensitive thermal adhesive pad.
COOL-BOND™ PSA-3NC utilizes super fine alumina crystallite filled pressure sensitive interface film that provides instant bonding and thermal transfer. It is designed for thermal transfer of power devices and modules to heat sinks. Instant bond strength of over 30 psi is achieved upon pressing the parts together with less than 10 psi.
COOL-BOND™ PSA-3NC has high thermal conductivity and the low Tg adhesive imposes minimum thermal stress on bonded parts during thermal cycling or shock testing.
(1) Keep at room temperature for 15 minutes before using.
(2) Cut to desired size.
(3) Clean contact surfaces if needed.
(4) Remove one side of the release liner by peeling up a corner of the release liner. Fold the release liner over, approaching a 180º angle.
(5) Pull the release liner quickly, removing it with one stroke. Apply to substrate, then remove other side of release liner and attach parts with 10 psi or finger pressure for most components with less than 1 square inch bonding area.
(6) Mechanical faster is recommended but not required in most cases. Avoid skin contact whenever possible. Wash hands after usage.