Please apply by faxing your resume and salary requirements to (609) 799-9308 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to indicate the Job Title when responding via email or fax.
- Excellent Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Near Public Transportation
AI Technology, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Sales Engineer at our Corporate Headquarters in Princeton Junction, New Jersey. AI Technology is a manufacturer of adhesives, thermoplastic, thermal management material and specialty materials serving the semiconductor and electronic packaging industry. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong technical background in science and electronic to manage our current and prospective customer accounts.
The major responsibilities of this position include:
- The proactive development of an in-depth technical understanding of AI Technology’s extensive product portfolio.
- Contacting current and prospective customers to solicit sales of our company’s products and services.
- Managing customer inquiries, providing timely price quotes, informing customers of new product information.
- Developing a thorough understanding of our customer’s applications, anticipating how AI Technology can provide the best solutions to our customers needs, and presenting best in industry solutions.
- Significant travel to customer locations to build quality relationships, present our company’s products, services, and solutions.
- Regularly attending trade shows on behalf of AI Technology, Inc. to present information regarding our company’s products and services. Participate in advertising campaigns and promotional efforts.
- This is a salary position plus sales commissions with full health and dental benefits.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A bachelors degree in science, or a related technical field
- Willingness to travel (50% of the time)
- Possess extraordinary client focus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- A self starter, with the ability to work independently
- 2 years of sales experience desired